Saturday, March 2, 2013

Possibilities

I am so humbled and excited about the possibilities, stemming from all the comments on Facebook and my blog.  Also by all the people at work who have said something to me, and some who have even already donated.  So many friends, and wonderful people that I don't even know... wanting to help.  I am working now on what the items needed first, and then long term will be.  I wanted to say that I have always received so much support from my family and friends, even when I didn't even know how to accept it.  For that, I thank you.  Everyone of you.  
I still have such a long way to go with my own personal grief and life... but it's such a calling to help, that I can't ignore or put if off anymore. I may not do this all perfectly, but I am going to do it. 
I will be in touch with each of you that have said something to me about helping.  I promise there is enough for everyone :)

I wanted to post my address for any donations:

Kristi Thompson
P.O. Box 2788
Madison, MS 39130

Words can't adequately express how I feel about every one of you who has contacted me.  Thank you..... just thank you.

Godspeed,
Kristi




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

I'm so glad you've been able to blog a litle bit recently! I mailed you something recently for your project at the hospital and unfortunately it was returned to me. I'm not sure why. It had plenty of postage and your correct address, so I will be resending it soon. Just wanted you to know! May God's blessings pour down on you!
Andrea