Friday, July 3, 2009

Ladybugs for Kinsey and Grayson's Garden

Taylor and I have a Garden this year, and its actually growing. We have tons of green tomatoes, and a LOT of peppers. We also grew a zucchini that was 14 inches long and 13 inches in diameter!
I ordered some Ladybugs a few days ago, and last night Taylor, Grayson and I put them in their house...(that Taylor built by the way)...and we scattered them across the garden.
The ladybugs of course remind us of Kinsey, and I'm sure her little brother will like them too.

It's the day before the 4th of July, and Grayson and I are still hanging in there. Only a few more days God willing. I pray that Grayson gets to come home with and see the garden for himself... and of course the Ladybugs.








The ladybugs were all over us, and all over my bracelet. We had to get a picture of it. In case you can't make it out.... it says Kinsey & Grayson.












4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How awesome! I LOVE your bracelet!!!!

Praying for you and Grayson this weekend :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying for you. Grayson is my new 10 day old grandsons name, and so very dear to me. He just got out of NICU yesterday.

Carrie Gray said...

Kristi, you look great! You were barely showing last I saw you. I love the ladybugs and their house. Too cute! I hope and pray Grayson comes home to see the ladybugs and adds his personality to the mix.
Lots of Love and Prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and many prayers for you from S.C.

Denise